- Wood frame construction with vinyl siding and decorative accents.
- Low maintenance pre-finished vinyl soffits, fascia, eaves/trough and down spouts.
- Self-sealing asphalt roof shingles with manufacturer’s 25 year warranty.
- Sliding patio doors with screen.
- Fully graded and landscaped yard.
- Concrete driveway with concrete broom finish.
- Two exterior hose bibs.
- 9’ ceiling on the main floor and 8’ ceilings on the upper floor.
- Ceramic tile in main bathroom and ensuite.
- 6’-8’ panelled interior doors throughout.
- 3” casing on all windows and doors and 5 1/4" baseboards in finished areas.
- Brushed metal lever handles on interior swing doors throughout and “b” fold in bedrooms.
- Carpeting with ½” inch under pad on all non-tiled areas on the upper floor and stairs.
- Electric fireplace.
- Shelving installed in all closets.
- Engineered hardwood floors in main floor living areas.
- Custom kitchen cabinetry.
- Custom tile backsplash.
- Raised breakfast bar.
- Double bowl sink.
- Kitchen cabinetry opening to accommodate dishwasher.
Bathrooms / Powder Room Features
- Custom cabinetry.
- 2 piece powder room on main floor.
- 3 piece bathrooms include 5’ acrylic shower.
- 4 piece bathrooms include acrylic tub/shower unit.
- Vanity mirror and lighting over vanity in all bathrooms.
- Washerless single lever faucets in vanities, shower stall and bathtubs.
- Upper floor laundry closets with tile floor.
- Wiring and vent for dryer.
- Split electrical outlets installed at counter level in kitchen.
- Heavy duty wiring and outlet for stove and dedicated electrical outlet for the refrigerator.
- Electrical outlets near vanity in all bathrooms protected by ground interrupter. (GFI)
- Combined smoke/carbon monoxide detectors located as per building code.
- Pre-wiring for RG6 coaxial cable TV outlets. One in living room and one in the master bedroom. (Purchaser to arrange finishing details directly with the cable company after closing)
- Pre-wiring for two telephone outlets; one in the kitchen and one in the master bedroom.
- 125 amp electrical service.
- Two exterior electrical outlets, both with ground fault interrupter. (GFI)
- Separate electrical outlet on garage ceiling for future installation of garage door opener.
- Front door chime.
- Electric baseboard heat throughout.
- Heat recovery ventilator for fresh air circulation.
- All townhomes constructed in accordance with City of Courtenay guidelines.
- Poured concrete front porch and garage floor.
- Covered front porch.
- Exterior walls of habitable areas framed with 2x6 stud construction with walls insulated to current building code.
- All garage walls to be fully drywalled and taped, finished and painted.
- Air / vapour barrier applied to exterior walls.
Subject to the terms of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale attached hereto, the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality equal to, or better than, the products and materials so listed.